Please welcome to jamily.. The Mini ECO-BULL... :) - Page 2 - JAM! - Jacksonville Automotive Muscle!
JAM! - Jacksonville Automotive Muscle!  

Go Back   JAM! - Jacksonville Automotive Muscle! > JAM - Member Information > Member Rides

Old 10-05-2014, 12:56 PM

Vehicle Make: Dodge
Vehicle Model: Charger
Trim Level: 6.4L SRT8
Color: RedLine
Engine: 392
Bullish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCharger View Post
Yeap scare the S...t out of and knowing the way we all know you, you wont belast evena month without the Bull power, LOL.
also I know the filling it is tuff add all those miles to the bull and the extra gas $
This is the first week I drove the mini and not the Charger.
Every time I came home and I walked by the charger I felt a presence behind me. Like the Charger was saying HELP ME lol hahahaha

Yeah I felt GUILTY.. But this week my Gas bill to fill up Mini was $37 dollars on Monday and I still have over over 3/4 of tank left. It would of cost me $70 to fill up the charger and I would of been putting in more gas this weekend.

So I am happy with my investment LOL..

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
But you know it'll be nice being able to zip through traffic and park anywhere that little car fits lol Those Mini's really are fun to drive
oooooooooooooooooooooo yes it in when its on sport mode.. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo'Power View Post
Dude! How can your mileage possibly be that bad? I still get anywhere from 16 city to 23 hwy. I know your pushing more ponies but damn........
Bro,,, Prior the Super Charger I was getting 19 local and 26 hwy, because the 392 had the MDS. The Super Charger deleted the MDS, so it straight flow power now.. Also 90% of my weekly driving is local so that doesn't help me, with all the stop and go..

Now on my road trips to Ga, Orlando etc,, the Charger went up to 21 miles per Gallon

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement