Yet ANOTHER A+ job from AutoSalon - JAM! - Jacksonville Automotive Muscle!
JAM! - Jacksonville Automotive Muscle!  

Go Back   JAM! - Jacksonville Automotive Muscle! > JAM - Garage > Local Shop Reviews

Old 03-23-2012, 10:09 PM

Vehicle Make: Dodge
Vehicle Model: Challenger
Trim Level: RT
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 5.7
1BadBlackRT has a spectacular aura about1BadBlackRT has a spectacular aura about1BadBlackRT has a spectacular aura about
Default Yet ANOTHER A+ job from AutoSalon

I picked my Challenger up from Grant today @ AutoSalon on Blanding Blvd. I brought it in to have some really deep scratches that mysteriously appeared on my drivers quarter panel @ a Fruit Cove M&G back in December. They were bad and VERY noticeable! I also had a "dimple" right above the drivers door, on that curved part, that has been there since I bought the car ( noticed it about 1 week AFTER I bought it!) I also had another "dimple" on my hood right in front of the nose badge. I actually had that one fixed before, but about 5 months after I had it done, it came back.

I was told by 3 different places that the dimple above door could not be fixed by a dent removal company, because it was on curve. They all told me it would have to pushed out from the inside which would involve taking the interior out, lots of labor and of course lots of money!

Well I picked up my car today and it is absolutely perfect. Not only did Grant fix my quarter without having to repaint the entire quarter panel, but he got both dimples out! I couldnt believe it! The car looks perfect (again!).

He is also painting my engine cover, and my rad covers so they match the car. Those werent done yet and were still in the paint booth getting a couple of coats of clear coat. Since they are textured, it takes a couple of coats of paint and clear coat to make them super shiny and smooth! Monday they will buff them out and I can pick them.

Anyways...this is 3rd time I have been satisfied with Grants work in the past couple of years. Hes a nice guy that does top notch work.

I highly recommend him to anyone that needs anything painted or body repairs. Im not sure if he is the cheapest? But like with anything else you GET what you pay for. I wouldnt take my car anywhere else!

Oh btw...I saw a certain GWE 392 there today (mrkell) LOL

AutoSalon
1071 Blanding Blvd.
Grant Karvonen
568-4058
gkarvo@comcast.net

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2012, 11:46 PM

Vehicle Make: dodge
Vehicle Model: 2011 challenger
Trim Level: srt8
Color: green with envy
Engine: 392 6.4 liter
mrkell59 is on a distinguished road

yep.. he's not the cheapest but even my neighgor said thats the only person he would take his stuff to.. with all the praise this guy has to his credit, i couldnt even think about going anywhere else.. i'm gonna be bummin rides from my beautiful wife till next week sometime.. i miss my baby so much.. i was wandering around the yard and driveway like a lost armadillo today. i almost got on the bike and rode to op today, then decided grant didn't need me up his a&&.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:09 AM

Trim Level: SRT8
Color: Hemi Orange
Engine: 6.1L Hemi
Mo'Power is on a distinguished road

Hey Michelle, I actually gave them a call after I saw your original post. I also have 2 or 3 tiny dent impressions on my bumper and rear quarter. Not really noticible but I know its there and it drives me nuts. Grant said they don't really fix dents on site. They actually use a mobile paintless dent repair service called Premier. I gave them a call and they'll be out to my house on Monday to check it out. I told them I drive a Chally SRT and he responded "Oh Yeah, I saw it, the green one right?" Uh no, but I know whose it is LOL. Hopefully I get the same great service

E-Force Supercharger (9lbs. of Boost), AEM Failsafe Gauge, AEM Water/Meth Injection, Corsa Sport Exhaust/ Magnaflow High Flow Cats/180 T-Stat/ BT Catch Can/ Razors Edge Front and Rear Brace/ Diablo Predator with CMR boost tune/Tinted Windows/ Hurst Shifter/ Hotchkis Springs and Sway Bars/ Pedders Rear Cradle Bushings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2012, 12:17 AM

Trim Level: RT
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 5.7
1BadBlackRT has a spectacular aura about1BadBlackRT has a spectacular aura about1BadBlackRT has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkell59 View Post
yep.. he's not the cheapest but even my neighgor said thats the only person he would take his stuff to.. with all the praise this guy has to his credit, i couldnt even think about going anywhere else.. i'm gonna be bummin rides from my beautiful wife till next week sometime.. i miss my baby so much.. i was wandering around the yard and driveway like a lost armadillo today. i almost got on the bike and rode to op today, then decided grant didn't need me up his a&&.
I gave your baby some hugs today...all is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo'Power View Post
Hey Michelle, I actually gave them a call after I saw your original post. I also have 2 or 3 tiny dent impressions on my bumper and rear quarter. Not really noticible but I know its there and it drives me nuts. Grant said they don't really fix dents on site. They actually use a mobile paintless dent repair service called Premier. I gave them a call and they'll be out to my house on Monday to check it out. I told them I drive a Chally SRT and he responded "Oh Yeah, I saw it, the green one right?" Uh no, but I know whose it is LOL. Hopefully I get the same great service
You are absolutely right Fred. He doesnt do the dent removal, but he had the guy come to the shop to look at mine. For the dimples we had, all the places we talked to said they couldnt fix the one that was above the door, cause of the curve. Sooo apparently this guy Grant uses really must know what hes doing. I hope he can help you out too!

Old 03-24-2012, 12:19 AM

Vehicle Model: Charger
Trim Level: 6.4L SRT8
Color: RedLine
Engine: 392
Bullish is on a distinguished road

They did a good job on my spoiler as well

Old 03-30-2012, 10:22 PM

bears is on a distinguished road

Michelle, glad your baby is all fixed and back home.

Advertisement